Murrayville Personal Injury Attorney
- Office Hours
- Monday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
After you’ve been hurt in an accident, it can feel like your life may never get back to normal. But there are ways forward, and compensation could help. If someone else was at fault for your injuries, you may be able to pursue compensation for your medical bills, lost income, pain and suffering, and other losses. Talk to a Murrayville personal injury lawyer to learn about your legal rights today.
At Weaver Law Firm, we have over two decades of experience helping people in Murrayville and the surrounding areas fight for the compensation they deserve after devastating accidents. With extensive resources and a thorough knowledge of the law, our hometown personal injury attorneys are ready to fight for you.
If you’ve been injured by someone else’s negligence, get the service, advice, and advocacy you deserve. Contact a Murrayville personal injury attorney today for your free consultation.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
For decades, our law firm has been providing outstanding service to personal injury victims in Murrayville and beyond. Our highly skilled personal injury lawyers can help with a wide range of cases, including:
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Murrayville Personal Injury Case
Receiving full and fair compensation is important in every personal injury case. That’s why we thoroughly document the losses you have experienced and consult with experts on what you will face in the future. Some of the common types of personal injury compensation we pursue include:
- Medical care costs, including treatment and support you may need in the future. A serious accident can send you to the hospital and could require surgeries, rehabilitation, and other expensive treatment in the future. Personal injury compensation could cover these costs.
- Lost wages and compensation for any damage done to your earning potential. After an accident, some people are left out of work for the long-term. A personal injury claim can seek the wages you lose because of your injuries.
- Pain and suffering. After an accident, you may experience lasting consequences from your injury. A claim could include compensation for the pain you go through.
- Loss of consortium compensation for married couples. People rely on their spouses for so much. If an accident damages a marriage, you should be compensated for that loss.
After an accident, speak with a Murrayville personal injury attorney to understand what full compensation should be in your case. Our dedicated legal team can review the facts of your case, examine all possible sources of compensation, and help you decide on the best path forward.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim in Georgia
After an accident, you typically have two years to bring a personal injury lawsuit. That’s because Georgia law sets limits on how long people have to bring actions against negligent parties. This is known as the statute of limitations.
Do not wait to speak with a personal injury lawyer in Murrayville, GA, about your legal rights after an accident. Building a strong case takes time, and your attorney will want to get started as soon as possible.
How Our Murrayville Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
You may wonder whether you really need an attorney to handle your personal injury claim. The truth is: Insurance companies handle these claims day in and day out. They know how to minimize the value and even deny payouts if the accident victim doesn’t have strong representation. At Weaver Law Firm, our attorneys know the process inside and out. Our personal injury lawyers:
- Bring experience and deep legal knowledge to your claim. We know the tactics insurance companies use, and we know how to fight them.
- Work with experts to understand the accident and how your life has been affected. Experts can be crucial to establishing fault and losses. Our lawyers will manage an in-depth investigation to collect solid support for your case.
- Serve as your advocate and handle any communication with insurance companies. When you’re healing, the stress of a personal injury claim can be too much. Our lawyers manage all the details and take care of any conversations with the other side.
- Explain what full and fair compensation could like in your case. Each case is unique. Our Murrayville personal injury lawyers will thoroughly document your losses, including future anticipated losses, so we can demand the maximum payment you deserve.
- Represent your best interests in any settlement negotiations. Insurance companies will be focused on minimizing their payouts. Our lawyers will work to maximize your compensation.
- Take your personal injury lawsuit to court if the other side won’t agree to the compensation you deserve. Although many cases can be settled fairly, our trial lawyers are always ready to fight for our clients in court.
Talk to a Murrayville Personal Injury Lawyer Now
If you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, turn to Weaver Law Firm. As a trusted hometown law firm serving people throughout the Murrayville area, we have earned a reputation for fighting for injured individuals and their families. Our Murrayville personal injury lawyers are always available to talk, and we offer a free consultation to answer your questions. To get started, call us or contact us online now.