Hall County Personal Injury Attorney
A serious accident can turn your life upside down in an instant. You may be facing overwhelming medical bills and other expenses. To make matters worse, you may be unable to work due to your injuries. If someone else was at fault for your accident, you shouldn’t have to bear these burdens alone. A Hall County personal injury lawyer from Weaver Law Firm can help.
At Weaver Law Firm, we understand what you’re going through. For over two decades, our personal injury attorneys have been helping accident victims in Hall County get back on their feet. We have the skills and the resources to demand the full compensation you need to move forward after a serious accident.
Our attorneys are always available to meet for a free consultation. You do not pay any fees upfront for us to begin work on your case. In fact, you only pay us if we recover money for you. To get started, call us or contact us online today.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
Our Hall County personal injury law firm handles a wide range of cases. We have a long track record of success in helping people with claims involving:
If you’re wondering how our firm can help with your personal injury case, reach out today.
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Hall County Personal Injury Case
The time after an injury can be devastating. Lasting pain, ongoing medical treatment, and rehabilitation can drain your energy, take all your resources, and prevent you from doing what you need to do. If that weren’t enough, an injury can take away your ability to work and earn a living. This can all add up to be a stressful situation where you’re spending your time and energy just trying to get by, instead of focusing on your recovery.
If your injury was caused by someone else’s negligence, compensation may be available through a personal injury claim. Our Hall County personal injury lawyers can help you seek payment for:
- Medical bills and costs stemming from your injuries
- The lost wages and lost income you suffer because of your injuries
- The damage the accident did to your earning potential
- Pain and suffering you experience after an accident
- The loss of consortium for married couples
To learn more about the compensation you could be entitled to, speak with a personal injury lawyer in Hall County, GA, today.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim in Georgia
Typically, you have two years from the date of the accident to file a personal injury lawsuit in Georgia. This time limit is known as the statute of limitations. If you fail to bring a claim within the legal time limits that apply in your case, you could lose your right to pursue compensation for your injuries.
That’s why it’s so important to speak with a personal injury attorney as soon as you can after an accident. At Weaver Law Firm, we will work quickly to preserve all the evidence and build a strong case for compensation before time is up.
How Our Hall County Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
Our attorneys have decades of experience representing personal injury accident victims in Hall County and throughout North Georgia. Some of the most important ways we can help include:
- Investigating your accident to determine who was at fault
- Identifying all possible sources of compensation, including looking into your own insurance policies if applicable
- Coordinating with experts to understand the accident and how your injuries have affected you
- Managing negotiations with insurance companies and those at fault
- Aggressively advocating for you and filing a personal injury lawsuit if needed
Directions to Our Law Firm in Hall County
Our office is located in Gainesville, the seat of Hall County. It’s easy to reach us any time at our central location of 310 E.E. Butler Parkway, Gainesville, GA. To arrive at our office:
- From the north, take US-129 S into Gainesville. Follow that until US-129 BUS S / Limestone Parkway, where you’ll take a right. After about two miles, take a right onto E.E. Butler Parkway, and our office is on the left.
- From the south, head north on GA-60 N, then take a right on Jesse Jewell Parkway. Follow that for half a mile, then take a left on E.E. Butler Parkway to reach your destination.
- From the east, travel on US-129 BUS S. This turns into Jesse Jewell Parkway once you’re in town. After passing the Northeast Georgia Medical Center, take a right on E.E. Butler Parkway. Our office is on the left.
- From the west, take John W. Morrow Jr. Parkway, then take a left on Jesse Jewell Parkway. After you’ve traveled about half a mile, take a left on E.E. Butler Parkway to find our office on the left.
Talk to a Hall County Personal Injury Lawyer Now
If you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, contact Weaver Law Firm today. The aftermath of an accident can be painful and stressful, but we’re here to help. Our experienced attorneys will listen to you, answer your questions, and help you understand what fair and full compensation may look like.
After an accident, connect with a hometown firm that is dedicated to giving you the outstanding service you deserve. For a free consultation, call us or contact us online now.