Gainesville Personal Injury Attorney
- Office Hours
- Monday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Tuesday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Wednesday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Thursday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
- Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm
In a moment, your life can change. A serious accident can leave you with painful and costly injuries, unable to work and enjoy the activities you once loved. If that weren’t enough, you could also be having to deal with insurance companies that won’t give you the compensation you deserve.
You don’t have to face these challenges alone. The Gainesville personal injury lawyers at Weaver Law Firm can help. With extensive resources and a deep knowledge of personal injury law, our firm is dedicated to helping accident victims get back on their feet. Our personal injury attorneys in Gainesville have decades of experience standing up for people who have been injured in accidents, and we are ready to fight for you.
After an accident, don’t wait to get the legal advice you need. For a free consultation, call us or contact us online today.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
We’re a hometown law firm focused on providing the highest level of service to our friends and neighbors in Gainesville. Our attorneys can help with many different types of personal injury cases. Whether you were injured on the road, at work, or anywhere else, we’re here to talk through your options. We can help with:
To learn more about how our Gainesville personal injury lawyers can help, reach out today. The consultation is free, and you pay no fees unless we recover money for you.
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Gainesville Personal Injury Case
After an accident, insurance companies may refuse to settle, or they may try to offer you far less than the full compensation you deserve. A Gainesville personal injury attorney from Weaver Law Firm can evaluate your case and help you demand maximum compensation for:
- All medical bills related to your injury, including future treatment expenses
- Lost wages for the work that you miss because of the accident
- Damage done to your future income and earning potential
- Pain and suffering following an accident
- Loss of consortium for your spouse
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim in Georgia
When it comes to filing a personal injury lawsuit in Georgia, the general rule is that you have two years from the accident’s date to do so. This time limit is known as the statute of limitations. If you need to file a wrongful death claim, you usually must do this within two years of when someone passes away.
It’s important to understand your case and any time limits that may apply as soon as possible. That’s because if you fail to file within the appropriate time, you may lose your right to bring a claim.
How Our Personal Injury Attorneys in Gainesville, GA, Can Help You
After an accident, you may feel exhausted and unsure of what steps to take next. A personal injury lawyer in Gainesville, GA, can help in many different ways. At Weaver Law Firm, our attorneys can:
- Take the stress and burden off you by handling all the legal legwork in your case. From investigating what happened to handling any discussions with insurance companies, our attorneys can manage your claim from start to finish.
- Identify all sources of personal injury compensation. After an accident, those at fault should be held responsible. But sometimes, there may be other compensation sources available. Our attorneys will explore all your options so we can pursue the full compensation you need to heal.
- Aggressively negotiate for you in any settlement discussions. Insurance companies may try to push you to settle for less than full and fair compensation. Our lawyers will help you understand your claim, then fight for the maximum compensation you deserve.
- Take your personal injury lawsuit to court if needed. If insurance companies and those responsible won’t agree to the fair compensation you deserve, our Gainesville personal injury lawyers will be prepared to take your case to trial.
Directions to Our Law Firm in Gainesville, GA
It’s easy to reach our Gainesville law office from anywhere in the area. Located at 310 E.E. Butler Parkway, Gainesville, GA, we’re conveniently situated in the middle of the city. To get to our office:
- From the north, travel south on US-129, then turn left on US-129 S / Limestone Parkway. Follow that until US-129 BUS S / Limestone Parkway, where you’ll take a right. After about two miles, take a right onto E.E. Butler Parkway, and our office is on the left.
- From the south, head north on GA-60 N, then take a right on Jesse Jewell Parkway. Follow that for half a mile, then take a left on E.E. Butler Parkway. Our office is the first building on the left.
- From the east, take Old Cornelia Highway and US-129 BUS S. This turns into Jesse Jewell Parkway. About three-quarters of a mile after passing the Northeast Georgia Medical Center, take a right on E.E. Butler Parkway. Our office is on the left.
- From the west, take the GA-53 Connector E (John W. Morrow Jr. Parkway), then take a left on Jesse Jewell Parkway. After half a mile, take a left on E.E. Butler Parkway. Then our office is immediately on the left.
Talk to a Gainesville Personal Injury Lawyer Now
If you’ve been injured in an accident in Gainesville, Georgia, contact Weaver Law Firm today. We’ve been serving North Georgia for more than 20 years. Our personal injury attorneys in Gainesville offer a free consultation to review your case and answer your questions. There are no fees for personal injury cases unless we recover money for you.
You’ll never pay anything upfront or out-of-pocket.
After an accident, get the knowledge, advice, and outstanding service you deserve. Call us or contact us online for your free consultation.