Forsyth County Personal Injury Attorney
A serious accident can leave you with overwhelming medical bills and mounting expenses. If you are unable to work due to your injuries, you may wonder how you will ever be able to move forward. If someone else was to blame for your accident, you should speak with a Forsyth County personal injury lawyer as soon as possible.
At Weaver Law Firm, we have earned a reputation as strong advocates for accident victims in Forsyth County. As a hometown firm with an office in Cumming, we’re proud to stand up for people in our community when they’ve been injured in accidents that could have been prevented. Our experienced personal injury attorneys take the pressure off accident victims as we pursue the full compensation they need to heal.
Don’t wait to get the legal advice you need after an accident. Our team is always available to talk and answer any questions you have. We offer a free consultation to help you understand how your personal injury claim could move forward. Call us or contact us online today to get started.
Types of Personal Injury Cases We Take
Our Forsyth County personal injury lawyers have decades of experience and a long track record of success. Our firm can help you with a broad range of personal injury cases, including:
Contact us today to discuss the details of your case. Our Forsyth County personal injury law firm offers a free case review, and we are always available to answer your questions.
Demanding Full Compensation in Your Forsyth County Personal Injury Case
Compensation can mean everything to an accident victim struggling to make ends meet. If you’ve been injured due to someone else’s negligence, you may be able to pursue personal injury compensation for:
- Your lost wages and the damage done to your future earnings
- Any medical care or treatment you need for your injuries, including future anticipated care expenses
- Pain and suffering that you experience following an accident
- Lost consortium for married couples
Never trust an insurance adjuster to tell you what your personal injury case is worth. Their job is to minimize payouts. Instead, turn to a personal injury lawyer in Forsyth County, GA, today. At Weaver Law Firm, we will look out for your best interests.
Time Limit for Filing a Personal Injury Claim in Georgia
In Georgia, you typically have two years from the accident’s date to file a personal injury claim for compensation. This time limit is known as the statute of limitations. If you fail to bring your claim within the time period allowed under Georgia law, you will lose your right to seek compensation.
After a serious accident, talk with a Forsyth County personal injury attorney as soon as possible. At Weaver Law Firm, we will work quickly to secure evidence, investigate your claim, and make a strong case for the full compensation you deserve.
How Our Forsyth County Personal Injury Attorneys Can Help You
Serious accidents demand a serious response. That’s where an attorney can help. Some of the important ways a personal injury lawyer can help include:
- Investigating the accident and working with experts to determine who is at fault
- Listening to you and your doctors to understand how you’ve been harmed
- Taking care of the paperwork, calls, and hassle that can go along with a personal injury claim
- Helping you determine what full and fair compensation may be in your case
- Exploring all available sources of compensation, such as insurance policies that may cover your accident
- Advocating for you and your compensation in any settlement talks with insurers
- Bringing a personal injury lawsuit before a court if needed
To understand the difference a lawyer can make in your case, contact us now for a free consultation. There are no upfront fees to begin work on your case. In fact, you only pay us if we win money for you.
Directions to Our Personal Injury Law Firm in Forsyth County
Reaching our Forsyth County law office at 5650 Highway 400 in Cumming, GA, is easy:
- From the north, take US-19 South, then take a left on Crossroads Road. Take a right on Settingdown Road soon after. Follow that road for about 0.4 miles, then turn right. Our office is on the right.
- From the south, take US-19 North into Cumming. Pass Hampton Park Drive, then take the second right to arrive. Our office is on the left.
- From the east, take Bennett Road, then take a left on Crossroads Road. After almost half a mile, take a left on Settingdown Road. Follow that for 0.4 miles, then take a right to arrive.
- From the west, take Hubbard Town Road east. When you reach Settingdown Road, take a right and follow it for about half a mile. Our office is on the right near Camden Academy.
Talk to a Forsyth County Personal Injury Lawyer Now
If you’ve been injured in an accident that was caused by someone else, contact Weaver Law Firm today to learn about your legal rights. For over two decades, our experienced attorneys have served the people of Forsyth County, and we are ready to stand up for you.
We offer a free consultation where we can review the details of your case and answer all your questions. To get started, call us or get in touch online now.