Gainesville Contempt Lawyers

If a court order has been issued—whether by judge, jury or agreement by both parties—and is not being followed, the violating party can be held in contempt of court. In family law concerning divorce and child custody, common contempt of court issues include failure to pay alimony or child support, disregard for child visitation orders, and failure to sign documents, surrender property or pay fees, among others.

If you are facing these difficulties, contact an attorney at Weaver Law Firm immediately. We can go to court to ensure the other party does what they are supposed to. Alternately, if you are being charged with contempt, we will review your situation and defend against the accusations.

Contact the attorneys at Weaver Law Firm today. We understand the urgency of your situation and will return your call immediately.